Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Gym day number one

The word for today would be cardio.  I spent some time today getting re-acquainted with the elliptical, the tread mill and the bike.   I got through a pretty good work out and my husband got through his so we were both pretty happy when we left today.  I'm exhausted but I made it through and tomorrow is all about the nautilus machines, we too shall meet again. 

I also found a pretty good dessert today that satisfies my love of cheesecake for 150 calories!  Its a chocolate rice cake with a 1/2 serving of sugar free cheesecake flavored pudding and a serving of light whipped cream! It makes a pretty big serving and tastes really good. 

I managed to keep my calories on point today, killed it at the gym, visited our school book fair, make a pretty good dinner and a really great dessert, and keep myself from feeling too completely overwhelmed today.  I also drank a ton of water and changed when I take my medicine, mostly because I forgot to yesterday.  I'm hoping that everything I change up  works out for me this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment