Saturday, January 8, 2011

First weigh in, First road block

So today was my first weigh in and despite all the changes and work I've been doing, I gained a pound.  I've been kind of frustrated all day but I'm trying not to let this be a major road block for me.  I'm just going to look over where I may have misstepped and try to work out all the issues I've been having so I can move forward.  I've been in kind of a crappy mood all day which hasn't helped, but mostly I think that I'm just tired.  I'm hoping to get some sleep tonight, and start tomorrow with a better out look on what lies ahead.

I did manage to get in a pretty tough work out today, we did one of the biggest loser workouts, and it was pretty tough, even for my husband whom I gage all toughness by since he's in pretty good shape and has been through boot camp.  It was 60 mins of hard work that I mostly didn't want to do, I wish I didn't have such a bad attitude about it because I may have done a bit better.  Its hard to find motivation when you don't see good results, its something I've been struggling with for a long time.  I have all these plans to get the weight off as quickly as possible and my body is not following along with my plans.  I need to find a way to be okay with the process, even if it takes longer then I want it to.

1 comment:

  1. Aww Sorry Hun. I was shocked at my end results and double checked everything even my measurments because I was still surprised that I could possibly lose that much. You will get there sometimes you hit bumps in the road I remember one time i spent 2 weeks on the same weight no matter WHAT I ATE and it pissed me off and drove me to want to eat more!

    ReplyDelete