Sunday, January 16, 2011

Week 2 weigh in, Same old me

No change this week, but I'm still figuring out my eating and working through my work out plan so I'm not terribly worried about it, I probably should be more frustrated then I am but I finally got back in the pool on thursday and that does wonders for my nerves.  Been boxing on the wii a lot as well, its become a bit of a competition with my husband over punch counts which makes me put in a little extra work to beat him.

He's been working 12 hour shifts all weekend though so I've been alone with the boys trying to get through hanging around the house but its only made a long weekend longer.  I have been re-learning the joys of mario kart and managed to catch a couple dramatic and sad movies my husband would never watch with me like the pianist and the legend of 1900.   Probably wasn't the best choice to watch three sad movies in a row because all it did was depress me a little, but nothing like a little friendly competition on the wii to bring the spirits up, kicking but and taking names always warms the soul!

Still drinking water and spending more time then I'd like running to pee but its good for me, at least that's what they tell me.  I managed to add 4 laps so I'm only 8 away from my monthly goal, so as long as I'm getting towards goals its progress.  I'll get there, maybe not when I wanted to, but I have the faith to see me through when the determination is harder to find. Will power doesn't seem like such a dirty word to me, and its getting easier to find in myself, which has been the biggest surprise of all!

1 comment:

  1. My weight didnt change this week At all today I was 1 lb Lighter But Like I said I only take my weight from saturday... Good Luck this next week

    ReplyDelete