Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So today was okay I guess

Not much happened today, I boxed again because everything here was still covered in snow and I wasn't leaving the house until it stopped snowing and the roads were plowed.  Everything was still closed when we did go out at 4:30 so we only managed to get gas and get the ear puddy stuff at the sporting goods store.  Its made for kids but I think I can still make it work, anything is better then a three day ear ache. 

Feeling a little housebound for the past couple of days, we've had so much snow here in the last three weeks that its been hard to go anywhere.  Plus the boys have been home from school twice in the since friday, so I didn't even get to walk them to school. But I've been keeping the meal planning up and drinking tons of water and working out a bit more each day since I'm not walking as much, hopefully its enough to make up for it. 

We're thinking about getting a weight bag set now that we've found one that can move with us.  I really enjoy the boxing and it would be easier to really train if I had some resistance.  Its something to think about.  We move a lot and really have no idea what amount of space we'll have from house to house so sometimes it hard to buy things that take any amount of space however helpful they may be. Every piece of furniture, lamp and wall decoration has to be thought out because the next house may have more windows then  this one, or a room could be a different shape, or we won't have the finished basement we have now.  Living like a nomad has its disadvantages, but access to to a gym for free, and a pool for free, and my husband getting to serve stateside is a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog. Looking foward to following your success.

    ReplyDelete