Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday's are for Rest

So Sunday's are our free days.  Its the one day we don't workout, which means its the day I get caught up on everything else. Its important to have a day free to get ready for the week to come.  Its also important to have a day off for rest, and I needed it. I am so sore from yesterdays work out, and bruised from what I don't know.  So I slept in a little and have been drinking plenty of water, and eating small meals every 2-3 hours and sticking to the plan and hoping for the best.

I'm in a slightly better place emotionally, I think being still pretty tired hasn't helped.  I've been taking today to try and recenter myself and get to a good mind set for the week ahead.  I can do better, it will be fine.  I need to stress less, I can't get to a better place if I'm still living in my mistakes and disappointments.  I have a lot of support from my husband and a place to write out my frustrations.

Tomorrow I'll be going for a swim again and that always puts me in a good place.  When I've finished in the pool I feel like I've accomplished something and I had a great time doing it.  It helps me distress and I can still smile when I'm finished, I've been looking forward to it all weekend.  This is a new week, tomorrow is a new day, and I can still get to where I'm going even if I'm going a little slower then I'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment